Saint-Gobain announces the launch of its new digital platform for Sub-Saharan Africa
Designed to provide improved user pathways, a new digital platform from Saint-Gobain offers rich editorial content, and shares Saint-Gobain’s solutions offering for Sub-Saharan Africa.
This new digital platform includes five major innovations:
1. 130 products and systems integrated into a unique e-market: This digital interactive tool enables you to explore Saint-Gobain’s wide product offering available to sub-Saharan Africa, where approximately 130 products provided by 17 different Saint-Gobain’s brands can be found. The offering ranges from abrasives to insulation and piping systems to high performance glass solutions. This tool is currently only available in the English language.
2. 32 African architectural achievements showcased in a digital gallery: View the digital gallery, which offers an African architectural journey of solutions and services provided by Saint-Gobain. The gallery showcases a selection of 32 projects across 12 different countries, and demonstrates that Saint-Gobain’s materials are found everywhere in our living places and our daily life.
3. 2300 distributors to connect with through an interactive map: This interactive map will allow you to contact and connect with any one of our 2300 distributors or points of sale.
4. 3 languages: This digital platform will soon be available in three languages: English, French (March 2017) and Portuguese (December 2017).
5. A fully responsive design platform: Employing full responsive web design, this website adapts intelligently to mobile devices (tablets and smartphones), to make navigation and reading easier, by automatically resizing content to the screen format. Designed for touchscreen navigation, all content can be consulted with the same level of ease whatever the device used (PC, smartphone, tablet or TV).
In short, Saint-Gobain’s digital platform for sub-Saharan Africa, www.saint-gobain-africa.com, aims to get closer to all their customers through the provision of improved new digital services.
You must log in to post a comment.